Alugear chainrings are some of the lightest chainrings on the market. Using our experience and vigorous testing, we tweaked the arm design and strategically machined the chainrings so that only minimal sacrifices were made in impact strength in exchange for large gains in weight reduction.
The chainrings are CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard coat industrially anodized to provide protection from mechanical impacts, a good look, and an excellent tactile feel to each of the chainrings that lasts a long time.
A unique tooth profile eliminates chain noise, reduces wear, and provides smooth operation on the entire system of all the most common combinations, such as 10, 11, and 12-speed drives.
Alugear chainrings are the best choice if you are looking for a technologically sound chainring with a unique design and low weight.
- For Shimano Asymmetric 110BCD 4-bolt cranks: Dura-Ace R9100, Ultegra R8000 and 105 R7000
- Road chainrings you may use the following chains: all 10sp, 11sp, 12sp SRAM Eagle
- Not compatible with 12sp Shimano chains
- Use standard chainring bolts and nuts for mountin
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weight: 30t • 36g | 32 • 47g | 34t • 56g | 36t • 60g | 38t • 66g
- Ovality: 12%
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- It is also a good idea to use a new chain with your new Alugear chainring.