Different from other similar products on the market, Hardlite axles use a polyoxymethylene washer (POM) under the axle head to reduce friction on the fork.
We chose this option to protect your expensive fork, and also to provide a tighter fit giving you a stiffer interface. Our washers also prevent the axle from sticking when you want to remove it. We recommend applying a small amount of grease to the threads when installing. Installation is easy and requires only a 6 mm hex key.
Hardlite axles are a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles.
Material: 7075 T6 aluminum with polyoxymethylene washer
Diameter: 15 mm
Length: 158 mm
Thread length: 10 mm
Thread spec: 15×1.5 mm
Tool interface: 6 mm hex key
Torque spec: 10 Nm
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW 2021 ROCKSHOX SID SL AND SID (Ultimate, Brain, Select+, Select).
Please check Rock Shox 15mm x 100mm (148 mm model)
- RockShox Sid RL, RLC, WC, Brain Boost (2016-2020)
- RockShox Reba RL Boost (2016-2020)
- RockShox Lyric RC, RC2, RCT3 Boost (2016-2020)
- Not compatible with RockShox RS-1